A Classic Brain Wiring Problem: Neural Superposition
published in Cell, July 2, 2015 Review on Neural Superposition
- October 2015: New papers on simple rules in brain wiring, check out recent papers list below!
- June 2015: Intravital Imaging and Modeling paper on Neural Superposition (together with Altschuler/Wu lab) now online at Cell.
- May 2015: New Intravital 2-Photon Microscope is running in Berlin.
- April 2015: The National Eye Institute from the NIH transfers 2 RO1 grants and the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) transfers grant to study the neuropathy CMT2B to Berlin.
- Mar 2015: During March/April our new lab is being set up at the Freie Universitaet Berlin, Takustr. 6, 14195 Berlin, Germany.
We are currently seeking to recruit new postdocs with some computational and MatLab experience - with or without biology background.
- Feb 2015: Our new web address is www.flygen.org (you have been redirected here).
- Ozel, M.N., Langen, M., Hassan, B.A. and Hiesinger, P.R. (2015) Filopodial Dynamics and Growth Cone Stabilization in Drosophila Visual Circuit Development. eLife, in press
- Hassan, B.A. and Hiesinger, P.R. (2015) Beyond Molecular Codes: Simple Rules to Wire Complex Brain. Cell, 163(2):285-291 | [PDF]
- Langen, M.*, Agi, E.*, Altschuler, D., Wu, L.*, Altschuler, S.*, and Hiesinger, P.R.* (2015) The Developmental Rules of Neural Superposition. Cell, 162(1):120-33 | [PDF]
Freie Universitaet Berlin - Takustr. 6 - 14195 Berlin, Germany